AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error in services launch sequence Failed to launch GDB server. Please check that another instance of pegdbserver_console.exe is not running.

Question asked by chen xiubo on Jul 19, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 22, 2017 by Michael Beadner

Hi,

I'm  using MPC5744P EVB,  using S32DS V1.1 and PEmicro. I have been using this board for 2 days without any problems. There was code loaded before, which I have been able to debug, but today occurs: "Error in services launch sequence Failed to launch GDB server. Please check that another instance of pegdbserver_console.exe is not running."

I  found  this problem in this Community, someone  also encounted  this problem. But now it seems still has a no good answer to solve it...([MPC5777M] Board stuck in MCU reset | NXP Community ),(Debugging Kinetis microcontroller using PEmicro multilink ),(Error in services launch sequence - Please help )

I pushed the Retry button, it appeared again.  And  when  I pushed  Abort button,   occurs: "Error in services launch sequence Failed to launch GDB server. Please check that another instance of pegdbserver_console.exe is not running."

Outcomes