MK22FN256VLH12 USB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK22FN256VLH12 USB

sjimtey
Contributor II

Hello, I'm using the MK22 USB to be a HID generic device( to output huge ADC datas to PC) , I find the demo code is running at its KHCI mode in the Demo code, I search the KHCI in internet but fail to find much message about KHCI, could you just tell me the different between KHCI and EHCI ? 

if I want to run the device on its high speed(480Mbps) , I just set the macro USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_EHCI to 1U and set the USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_KHCI to 0U, am I right ?

if I want to run the device on its full speed(12Mbps), the demo code would be OK?

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sjim tey

About your question:

if I want to run the device on its high speed(480Mbps) , I just set the macro USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_EHCI to 1U and set the USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_KHCI to 0U, am I right ?

Yes, USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_KHCI is the macro that will use drivers for full speed, meanwhile EHCI will use High speed drivers. You can find some USB documentation in the path <SDK_2.2_MK22F>\docs\usb.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Jorge Alcala

0 Kudos

sjimtey
Contributor II

Hello Jorge Alcala

Thks for your answer;

But I'm fail to combile the code because when I change the Macro USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_EHCI to 1U and USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_KHCI to 0U, Kinetis told that fial to find the files such as "usb_device_ehci.h";

In fact I can find "usb_device_khci.h" easily because it's in the file path '"...\SDK_2.2_MK22FN256xxx12\middleware\usb_1.6.3\device"

is the reason kinetis cannot find "usb_device_ehci.h" that I down load the wrong SDK?

my SDK is down load from NXP and the version is V2.2, is it OK ?

thanks again

0 Kudos

sjimtey
Contributor II

My total data is about 96KB/s

0 Kudos