Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting warnings from Pins Tool

Jump to solution
gauravbanyal
Contributor IV

Hello,

I am getting these warnings from the web-based pins tool. Anyone knows why I am getting these warnings and should I worry about them?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaurav,

The warning will not affect right code generation.

From the warning description, you didn't define Identifier in Pin View. If you don't want it, simply define a name for Identifier, we can remove the warning

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaurav,

The warning will not affect right code generation.

From the warning description, you didn't define Identifier in Pin View. If you don't want it, simply define a name for Identifier, we can remove the warning

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos