Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample code or documents for USB Host

Jump to solution
yasushiaoyama
Contributor I

Hi,

I’m developing USB host function for LPC4337 (Evaluation board OM13070).

But I cannot find out sample codes nor documents to help to make USB host function.

I download “lpcopen_3_01_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpcxpresso_4337”.  There are many USB device sample code in it, but no sample about USB host.

I read USB ROM stack 1.0 document, but all API seems to be for developing USB device.

I’d really appreciate if somebody help me.

Thanks,

Yasushi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yasushi Aoyama,

I find in the old lpcopen for MCBLPC4357, there has some USB host code, so you can refer to that code.

It seems you are using LPCXpresso IDE, then I attach the sample code for your reference.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
yasushiaoyama
Contributor I

Thank you very much, Kerry,

I also found "lpcopen_2_20_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpcxpresso_4337" still has similar USB host code.  These code seems to be removed from ver 3_xx.  I checked release note of lpcopen_3_xx, but there is no description about removing USB host

code.

Any way your advice is helpful for me. 

Yasushi Aoyama

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yasushi,

Yes, I also find the 3.xx removed the host code, that's why I give you 2.20 code.

You can refer to the 2.20 code directly.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yasushi Aoyama,

I find in the old lpcopen for MCBLPC4357, there has some USB host code, so you can refer to that code.

It seems you are using LPCXpresso IDE, then I attach the sample code for your reference.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos