cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVDS and CODEC Sync

akashchandra
Contributor I

Hi,

I am working on a board which is having two LVDS displays and two Audio codecs. I am porting MORTY SDK on it. Gstreamer1.0 package is available in MORTY. I am able to play audio on both the codecs but I am unable to play video on both the displays. Also I am unable to play audio and video simultaneously. Can anyone tell me gst-launch-1.0 pipeline description so that I can sync audio and video at same time?

Thanks.

Akash Chandra

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Akash

please refer to attached Linux Guide sect.7.3.1.3 Audio/Video file playback,
use nxp bsps described on
http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/i.mx-software-and-tools/i....

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

akashchandra
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your response. According to Linux Guide section7.3.1.3 we should know audio-video decoder and sink plugins. I am unable to find those plugins. I used gst-inspect-1.0 command to find the plugins and tried the following command:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/media/Coldplay.mp4 typefind=true ! imxvpudec ! imxipuvideosink &

But it showed the following errors:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstImxVpuDecoder:imxvpudecoder0: VPU decoder was not created
Additional debug info:
../src/vpu/decoder.c(466): gst_imx_vpu_decoder_handle_frame (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstImxVpuDecoder:imxvpudecoder0
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Do you know how to find the required plugins?

Thanks.

Akash Chandra

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Akash

what processor and board used in the case ?

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

akashchandra
Contributor I

Hi Igor ,

I am using IMX6QUAD processor and im6qsabersd board. Is there any issue in plugins?

Thanks.

Akash Chandra

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos