Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding GDU confiuration to get phase votage using internal ADC channel

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

HI,

I am using ZVMC128 MCU.
I am using internal ADC channel to calculate phase voltage.
So at one instant i will get only one phase voltage but i want all three phase voltages.
I have done the configuration of PMF,PTU,ADC,TIM0.
PMF reloads after each 50uS.
In that PMF reload ISR i am applying commutation pattern to GDU MUX register as follows

fsau8MuxPhase[7] = {0x00,0x03,0x02,0x01,0x03,0x02,0x01};

/* PMFCFG2 and PMFOUTC are configured as per output pattern */

GDUPHMUX_GPHMX = fsau8MuxPhase[outputPattern];
PTUC_PTULDOK = 1;

After applying commutation pattern to GDU MUX I will get the phase voltage for respective pattern on internal channel.

It is my understanding.
Is it right?

For UVW disconnection failsafe i have to check all three phase voltages.But i am not getting how to do this.

Please give me some solution.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pratibha,

You are right, after applying commutation, the GDU MUX will be set per fsau8MuxPhase[outputPattern]. When you will do ADC measurement at the phase voltage (Internal_2 ADC channel) you will get ADC result from appropriate phase.

In such case, you should have three phase voltage variables or an array with phase voltages and the result should be updated only at single variable/cell related to the same fsau8MuxPhase[outputPattern] value (one phase measurement per commutation).

If I understood correctly, you want to use it for detection of damaged transistor.

Shouldn’t be better use inbuild GDU desaturation comparators and check GDUDSE flags?

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Thanks for quick reply!

Can we disable the RAM ECC double bit error itself?

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pratibha,

No, we cannot disable Machine Exception invoking when ECC double bit error is detected.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

0 Kudos

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Hi Radek,

Its not about machine exception, but we want to disable RAM double bit ECC error occurance itself, 

is there any method to do it?.

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pratibha,

I am sorry for misunderstanding.

But it is quite strange requirement – disable error occurrence itself.

In general, you cannot disable any error, you may just decrease/increase of error probability or disable/enable error detection.

If we will talk about error detection; NO, we cannot disable ECC error detection during RAM/Flash/EEPROM reading. The ECC state machine is inbuilt in memory and running on background. Currently, I do not see any possible reason for such requirement (for disable ECC check).

Could you please clarify why you want to disable ECC check?

Have a great day,
Radek