cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K10DN32M5 PTB17 otput problem!

ramazantoprak
Contributor II

Hi,

I am try to configure bsp of K10DN32M5, but when I choose PTB17 as a output pin it does not run, similarly when I want to choose this pin(32->PTB17) as UART0_TX , it does not run as well.

Do you have any ideas for this problem, problem is im my SW or HW or datasheet ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ramazan,

Would you please show me the full part number of K10? There is no PTB17 pin on MK10DN32VFM5.

You can refer below setps to toggle the output of PTB17.
1. Enable the clock gate of PORTB. ( SIM_SCGC5[PORTB]=1 )
2. PTB17 pin is default as TSI function, you should to select ALT1 mux as GPIO function. ( PORTB_PCR17[MUX] = 001)
3. Configure PTB17 Pin as general-purpose output. ( GPIOB_PDDR |= 0x20000 )
4. Toggle Output of PTB17 Pin. ( GPIOB_PTOR |= 0x20000 )

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ramazantoprak
Contributor II

When I look to the K10P48M50SF0RM referance manual, I can see PTB17 pin, and I already did what you said.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Maybe you can refer the code generated by Processer Expert.

toggle PTB17.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos