MPC5554 eTPU

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5554 eTPU

chaitanyakumarb
Contributor II

Hi We are using MPC5554 and eTPU. In one of our applications for BLDC motor controller which is driven through SVM logic. As suggested by freescale we are writing alpha and beta parameters to eTPU parameter ram by dividing by 4. I am new to the team and not sure why this is required to be divided by 4. On the eTPU side the duty cycles are computed by using SVM. Can you please let me know why do we have to divide the alpha and beta values by 4.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Honeywell

Honeywell Technology Solutions,

Plot No 11, Survey No 115, Road No 2

IT Park, Nanakramguda Village,

Serilingampalli Mandal,

Hyderabad-500019

040-66543570

This e-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain Honeywell confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying which amounts to misappropriation of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Don't put any disclaimer on our public community.

If you want to discuss anything not public, I recommend you to not put it on public community and create a support request via official web page.

Peter

0 Kudos