FlexIO Camera Driver API for data acquisition (PB  callback never called)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexIO Camera Driver API for data acquisition (PB  callback never called)

lacouturepatric
Contributor I

I am using the TWR-K80F150M board, MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.0_344 and SDK_2.2_TWR-K80F150M. For my project, i should acquire 4 serial data at 16 MHz which must be saved into sd card. I am now working on the acquisition with the flexio.  

I'm trying to use the FlexIO Camera Driver to acquire data from Kinetis SDK 2.0 API Reference Manual. Refer to link http://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/apidoc/2.0/group__flexio__camera.html

To test the acquisition and the API, before using an FPGA, i am using 2 GPIO called IDLE_CORTEX, SHDN_CORTEX for generating the clock and the trig that are connected to the FLEXIO_0 (pclk) and FLEXIO_1 (href) thanks to TWR_ELV and TWR_proto. The callback is never called and I am sure about the connexion ( IDLE_CORTEX to  FLEXIO_0, periodical, SHDN_CORTEX  to FLEXIO_1).

Do you have any way to debug or why I can not receive data (The callback is never called ) ?

I'm not too familiar with flexio and edma.

My code is attached, the FlexIO Camera Driver is into front_end.c.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Original Attachment has been moved to: MK80FN256xxx15_Project.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: frontend.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: frontend.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: pin_mux.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: board.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: clock_config.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: clock_config.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: board.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: pin_mux.c.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lacouturepatric
Contributor I

Hi, can I have any  information or a procedure, I need to acquire data with the flexio + EDMA (4 bit every 20 MHz) to store them into the micro SD card.

I use API (FLEXIO CAMERA Receive in EDMA way) but I can not capture the data with the API. I am not expert on K80. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Patrice

PS:  I set on "Kinetis Software Development Kit visibility", is it enough for getting an answer?

0 Kudos