We have issue with MC9SO8JM60 on windows 10, cannot be see any more as USB Media storage. Any idea what we should do in order to fix it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have issue with MC9SO8JM60 on windows 10, cannot be see any more as USB Media storage. Any idea what we should do in order to fix it?

magdaalexe
Contributor I

It use to work like any USB storage and after update to Windows 10 it doesn't work anymore.

USB_Issue.png

I really appreciate any idea.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Magda

I already send you some information on the case that you created, please let me know on it if you have more questions

regards

Vicente Gomez

0 Kudos

mfugere
Contributor III

Once windows OS is involved, the levels of complexity and possible causes greatly increases.  I would first verify what exact driver(s) the system was using to talk to your device under the version of Windows prior to Windows 10 migration.  Then check in the Windows 10 system to see if it has loaded the same driver(s), or different ones.  Some drivers which worked fine under Windows 7 or Windows 8 no longer work under Windows 8.1 / 10, and the troubleshooting can require significant knowledge in Windows..  You can try looking at this web link for some clues/things to try

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/usb-devices-not-working-windows

0 Kudos