cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Qt toolchain

elamre
Contributor I

Hello!

I'm trying to pack my application with the image, and therefore I have to crosscompile it. My application is using the Qt libraries. The problem is the following, I'm trying to bitbake the qt toolchain so I get the libraries to compile against. Doing this with the following command:

bitbake meta-toolchain-qt

However, it throws an error during the do_populate_sdk step:

ERROR: Unable to install packages. Command '/media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/build_ls2080abluebox/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/smart --log-level=warning --data-dir=/media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/build_ls2080abluebox/tmp/work/aarch64-fsl-linux/meta-toolchain-qt/1.0-r7/sdk/image/opt/bluebox/2.0/sysroots/aarch64-fsl-linux/var/lib/smart install -y packagegroup-qt-toolchain-target@all' returned 1:
Loading cache...
Updating cache...               ######################################## [100%]

Computing transaction...error: Can't install packagegroup-qt-toolchain-target-1.0-r0@all: no package provides libqtwebkit4-dev

ERROR: Function failed: do_populate_sdk
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/build_ls2080abluebox/tmp/work/aarch64-fsl-linux/meta-toolchain-qt/1.0-r7/temp/log.do_populate_sdk.13009
ERROR: Task 7 (/media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/sources/poky/meta/recipes-qt/meta/meta-toolchain-qt.bb, do_populate_sdk) failed with exit code '1'

I can't figure out where the requirement of libqtwebkit4-dev is coming from, or where I can get the correct recipes. I've seen an answer for Qt5 on the Yocto mailinglist ( [yocto] [meta-toolchain-qt5] Can't install qtwebkit-dev-5.3.2-r0 at i586: no package provides qtwebk... ) but the problem here was solved by adjusting some file which is part of Qt5, and not Qt4. Could anybody give me some pointers in the right direction?

I used the following commands before attempting to build the Qt toolchain (which all return successfully):

abc@ER02171P:/media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto$ source ./fsl-setup-env -D bluebox -e "meta-bluebox" -m ls2080abluebox

abc@ER02171P:/media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/build_ls2080abluebox$ bitbake fsl-image-blueboxls2dt

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/nspr/releases/v4.10.8/src/nspr-4.10.8.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/libtiff/tiff-4.0.4.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://googlemock.googlecode.com/files/gmock-1.7.0.zip, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: Checksum failure encountered with download of https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/libuser/libuser-0.62.tar.xz - will attempt other sources if available
WARNING: Renaming /media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/downloads/libuser-0.62.tar.xz to /media/traffic/Yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/downloads/libuser-0.62.tar.xz_bad-checksum_4cd24384746a1afd99594efe75ac62ac
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://downloads.sourceforge.net/expect/Expect/5.45/expect5.45.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL ftp://nano-editor.org/pub/nano/v2.2/nano-2.2.5.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 7835 tasks of which 34 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.

Summary: There were 7 WARNING messages shown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Elmar

0 Kudos
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Elmar van Rijnswou,

Would you please comment on which BSP are you using? Are you using the i.MX BSP Releases or a QorIQ BSP?

Regards,

0 Kudos

elamre
Contributor I

Hello Gusarambula,

Thanks for your reply, I'm using the latest bluebox layer which dates from 4th of April. I'm using QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto as suggested by the readme provided by NXP.

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

My apologies, elamre, I've moved this thread to the QorIQ communities where I'm hoping someone can help you with this.

Regards,

0 Kudos