This is the last lecture of the Motor Control Class with Model Based Design. In this 12th lecture we discuss about the overall motor control application developed under the Model Based Design Toolbox with Matlab and Simulink.
We are going to assemble all the blocks developed throughout this course and we will have the motor running in closed loop controlled via a PI Speed Controller.
We show how configure the FreeMASTER to create nice control panels for the applications and how you can validate the Speed Controller and overall Motor Control application.
- Speed Controller implementation in Simulink for real time systems;
- Motor and Inverter protection for over-current, over- and under-voltage;
- FreeMASTER control panel using HTML and Java Script;
- Various validation tests;
- Understand the motor control systems and how to put together all the pieces to get the motor up and running;
- Understand the requirements and validate the final product;
NOTE: Chinese viewers can watch the video on YOUKU using this link
- Simulink models used in this video;
- FreeMASTER control panel;
- ClosedLoop_Control.mot file that can be flash with RAppID.exe bootloader or S32DesignStudion;
Original Attachment has been moved to: Lecture12.zip
February 25, 2019
May 06, 2020