We have a problem when we try to send a mutual authentication with Inlays ICODE DNA.
We did the key initialization as mentioned in the doc : -
- Inventory Request (works well)
- Check that Byte1 == 0x81 in Global Crypto Header (works well)
- Check that Key Header is not active and is writable (works well)
- Write Key0 (works well)
- Verify good writing (works well)
- Write KEY0 privileges (0x00)
- Active & locked Key header (works well: read 0xE7)
- Update Global Crypto Header : active & locked (works well: read 0xE7)
- We try to send MAM1 command and we have the following reply ( Error detected and Unknown error ) : 01h 0Fh and 2 bytes of the CRC
What is the problem in the process ? Is there a missing step ?
Could you help us ?