Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature sensor/collector example on FRDM-KW41ZJ not working

Jump to solution
khanh_huynh
Contributor I

Hi all,
I'm trying to run the temperature sensor/collector example provided by NXP on 2 FRDM-KW41ZJ boards. However, when I tried to flash and debug the examples using MCUXpresso, both programs just pause at the breakpoints at OSA_init() function, after resuming, LED3 is not on as described. Additionally, when SW4 is pressed, nothing happens. On the debugger there is also no indication of any error.
I then tried to run these examples using KDS. With KDS, both programs showed 'No source available for "0x0"' after resuming from OSA_init() function.
I tried running other examples from the FRDM board and they all seem to work fine except these two. Any help would be very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Khanh Huynh

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielkresta
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello.
Not sure about MCUXpresso, but according to what you describe in KSD, the issue might be that you have low power mode enabled. That way after flashing the debugger disconnects. And also LEDs are not used in this mode. My suggestion is to disable cPWR_UsePowerDownMode in app_preinclude.h and test if it is any different.

Regards,
Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
danielkresta
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello.
Not sure about MCUXpresso, but according to what you describe in KSD, the issue might be that you have low power mode enabled. That way after flashing the debugger disconnects. And also LEDs are not used in this mode. My suggestion is to disable cPWR_UsePowerDownMode in app_preinclude.h and test if it is any different.

Regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
khanh_huynh
Contributor I

Thank you Daniel.
I tried disabling cPWR_UsePowerDownMode in both programs and now they are working!

Regards,

Khanh

0 Kudos