I’m a user of ls1046A and I’d like to user the EDAC driver.
But I found there is no EDAC driver in the kernel of SDK1703 for freescale ARM64.
My questions are
1) Is the memory control of ls1046A support error detection?
2) Is the Cache and pci-e of ls1046A support error detection?
3) If so, do nxp have the plan to develop the EDAC driver for ls1046?
4) If there is no such plan, could anyone give me a help to develop the EDAC driver?
5) For example, share me some information or give me some guides.