cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem about PA Flash Programmer task

Jump to solution
shuaiwei
Contributor I

I use CW_PA_v10.5.0, follow the steps described in Targeting_PA_Processors.pdf---11.1.2.3 Add flash programmer actions,but i cann't do anything in Flash Programmer Actions group, there are no way to Add Action, and the Duplicate Action button/ Remove Action button/ Move Upbutton/Move Down button are gray and cann't be clicked.

1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shuai Wei,

This problem has been reported by other customer previously, it is a compatibility problem between CodeWarrior 10.5 eclipse plugin and Chinese Edition Windows OS, it has not been fixed so far.

1. I suggest you reinstall CodeWarrior 10.5 in an English edition Window PC if possible.

2. Please change theme of OS, please refer to "4.3.1. Usage Notes and Limitations(Ubuntu Themes)" section in the release note CW_PA_v10.5.x\PA\Release_Notes_PowerArchitecture.pdf.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shuai Wei,

This problem has been reported by other customer previously, it is a compatibility problem between CodeWarrior 10.5 eclipse plugin and Chinese Edition Windows OS, it has not been fixed so far.

1. I suggest you reinstall CodeWarrior 10.5 in an English edition Window PC if possible.

2. Please change theme of OS, please refer to "4.3.1. Usage Notes and Limitations(Ubuntu Themes)" section in the release note CW_PA_v10.5.x\PA\Release_Notes_PowerArchitecture.pdf.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!