HOT LPC546XX com ENET+CAN-FD em 64 LQFP.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOT LPC546XX com ENET+CAN-FD em 64 LQFP.

arimendes
Contributor III

Hi,

Page 4 of LPC546xx system control trainning shows the part numbers: LPC54604J512BD64 and LPC54602J256BD64 with ethernet and dual CAN-FD. 

Is that correct?

When the datasheet will be available?

Ari. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ari Mendes,

After confirm it with our according department.

Sorry for the slider misleading, it is the slider mistake, There will be no part numbers as LPC54601_4.

So,  if you want to use 1 ENETE and 2 CAN-FD, you can consider LPC54606 and LPC54608.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ari,

About these product lunch time, I already help you to check it, when I have got the reply, I will let you know.

Please wait patiently!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos