cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior 5.9 for S12 debugger

sufree
Contributor II

Hi,

I use the Codewarrior 5.9 for S12 to debugger,when i click Start/Continue button to RUN the code ,but it can't run .As shown in the picture below.it just can single step .Does anyone know the reason?

QQ截图20170703104421.pngQQ截图20170703104324.pngQQ截图20170703104348.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

From your second picture, your run button is grey out, so your program already runs.

Why did you say "it can't run"?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sufree
Contributor II

Hi,

After I click Start/Continue button , then show in the second picture ."it can't run" means the code can't run to the breakpoint i set ,still as the second picture show.

thank you 

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The most common reason for this problem is that the code where you set breakpoint is optimized or your program didn't run there. Please check this point.

If still has problem, please send your demo project and let me know where to set breakpoint to reproduce your problem. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos