Can't Communicate with the target processor!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Communicate with the target processor!

mayraramirez
Contributor I

Buen día! estoy utilizando el microcontrolador KW41Z256 pero al intentar realizar el debug me aparece " can't  communicate with the target processor! Please check your connections between the cable and the target and make sure the target has power" reh checado continuidad en los entre pines y el cable flexible y es correcto, tambien el voltaje en el micro y tambien es correcto, en la ventana de Debug de IAR aparece " Can not enter background mode", eh intentado poner resistencias pull up y capacitores en SMD_CLK, SMD_DIO y en reset. pero ninguno me ah dado resultado. Tambien estan actualizados Software y Drivers. Ojala me puedan ayudar con un consejo.

Saludos!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mayra,

Take a look to the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger, it mentions a check list and provides some hints that might help you resolve the issue:

Debugging Failure: Check List and Hints | MCU on Eclipse

Please also review the below document where you can find information about the 20-pin header debug interface Implementation (section 2.1.5.3 Debug interface) and make sure your connections are correct:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/quick_ref_guide/KQRUG.pdf

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos