cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTP CLOCK AND INTERRUPTS USAGE FOR FEC IN DTSI

himabindu
Contributor III

Hi Team,

Currently I am working on IMX6 Sololite Linux Kernel Version 3.10.17. For Ethernet to successfully work, along with ipg clock i should provide the ptp clock in the dts file.Kindly help me in the usage of Interrupts-extended option and ptp clock initialization for fec in imx6sl.dtsi file.Also File Transfer is getting stalled.

Iam getting the below Error with ptp in fec :

[ 1.263428] ERROR: could not get clock /soc/aips-bus@02100000/ethernet@02188000:ptp(2)

Thanks & Regards,

C.Himabindu.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

himabindu
Contributor III

Hi Team,

Kindly help me in resolving the stalled issue and speed issue while transferring the Files using Ethernet. I am using clk_ipg as the Reference clock and clock is defined with a period of 26 MHz speed.

time scp uImage 192.168.1.13:/root/
root@192.168.2.13's password:
uImage 63% 3488KB 0.0KB/s - stalled

Thanks & Regards,

C.Himabindu.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi HIMA

IMX6 Sololite does not support ptp, please check that correct dts file was used:

imx6sl-evk.dts
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-evk.dts?h=...

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

himabindu
Contributor III

Hi Team,

Kindly help me in resolving the stalled issue and speed issue while transferring the Files using Ethernet. I am using clk_ipg as the Reference clock and clock is defined with a period of 26 MHz speed.

time scp uImage 192.168.1.13:/root/
root@192.168.2.13's password:
uImage 63% 3488KB 0.0KB/s - stalled

Thanks & Regards,

C.Himabindu.

0 Kudos