cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android 5.1 antutu 3d test no video output

ifzhao
Contributor I

Hi,

Now we're developing on Android L5.1 + imx6q + 1920x1200 panel. Although I go through the community and import the gpu lib from thread: AnTuTu 3d benchmark test fails in SabreSd Board running on Android 5.0.2 . There still no video output. But the audio is OK, which I I think is an improvement from the gpu lib update. Could freescale guys point out what happen here?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi If,

I guess your issue is related to your display since, I just download the demo image BSP L5.1.1_2.1.0 from:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_L5.1_2.1.0_AND_DEMO_SD_BS&appType=license&Parent_no... 

With this image on Mx6Q sabre board using the GPU vivante HWcomposer with no modification on any gpu lib, is able to use with Antutu 5.7, Total = 21841, 2D=957, 3D=7906 on LVDS display

regards

0 Kudos

ifzhao
Contributor I

hi , Thanks for you comment. The display is good. Antutu V5 is OK. Antutu V6 is terrible. The point is this BSP do not work with Antutu version of V6 like V6.3. The difference between V5 and V6 is the engine used. V5 is made by Cocos2d but V6 is made by Unity3d. 

0 Kudos