I am new to Linux. I am using phycore imx6 MIRA board. I have downloaded all the bsp/source files etc. from the repository, I was asked to compile them. I have gone through some yocto documents but the following points are not clear to me.
1. If I compile the downloaded yocto files will I be able to view the .c files i.e can.c, uart.c,spi.c etc.?
2. If I compile it can I view the device tree source file?
3. If I modify the device tree, should I compile it with a different tool or yocto will take care?
4. If I want to add a new driver, is it just to write a new .c .h file and recompile it in yocto?
5. Till now I have written application in eclipse and downloaded the bin file to root, if I use yocto can I write my application in yocto?
Some of my questions might kook silly- sorry for that. Please give ur valuable answers - thanks in advance.@