cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QWKS SCMIMX6DQ

ageete
Contributor II

Hello,

can someone please let me know the OV5640 MIPI camera module compatible with QWKS SCMIMX6DQ rev C board,

, if possible please also share purchase link

thanks

Ashvin

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ageete
Contributor II

Hi Carlos,

thanks for reply,

as I understood you have provided links to purchase SCM board right, we already have SCM board, 

on SCM board (Rev C) there is one 40 pin connector to connect OV5640 MIPI camera, can you please suggest any OV5640 module which is already tested with this board, 

thanks

Ashvin

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ashvin,

Investigating I found that the cameras on the boards come from Omnivision (Ordering Number: OV05640-MRFL-AA0T)

On the other hand, I have right here another module that we use but I cannot read which of the following is

OV05640-MRSL-A00A

OV05640-MRSL-ADDA

OV05640-MRSL-AOOA

Best regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ashvin,

yes, our I.MX6Q images provide OV5640 driver and you can buy the board here:

Quick Start Board for SCM-i.MX 6DQ|NXP 

Best regards,
Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos