how to download program demo for FRDM-K22F?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download program demo for FRDM-K22F?

zhaye
Contributor II

how to download program demo for FRDM-K22F?I can't find the URL.

8 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zha Ye,

You can download the MCUXpresso SDK package for the FRDM-K22F board from this link:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

Here is a document that explains how to generate the SDK package:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333304 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

zhaye
Contributor II

thank you very much , I want to konw about sgtl5000 IC driver code on the  Development Board of FRDM-K22F , but i can't find the demo program about this,Hope for your help.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zha Ye,

There is an example for TWR-K64F120M board (SDK_2.2_MK64FN1M0xxx12 package) that uses TWR-SGTL5000. In this example, fsl_sai_edma driver is used.The SAI is configured as Master (SGTL5000 as slave) and audio data is sent to codec by using DMA channel 0. SAI module is configured in Master mode, Asynchronous mode and Left justified format (default configuration) meanwhile audio is configure to use 16-bit format and sampling frequency is 16kHz.

I am attaching sai example source files for your reference which can be used with the fsl_sai_edma drivers included in the SDK package for the FRDM-K22F board.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza

0 Kudos

zhaye
Contributor II

Hi Carlos Mendoza,

Now, The setup up of sgtl5000  is complete. The I2S is configured as Slaver (SGTL5000 as slave) and audio data is recived from codec by using DMA channel . Asynchronous mode and I2S format meanwhile audio is configure to use 16-bit format and sampling frequency is 48kHz, mclk is 1.576MHz. It is mainly used to audio sampling, the route is LINK_L->ADC->I2S_OUT, now the i2s_out pin generate a signal to MCU , although i have not  input audio simple, I am very confused now, this is normal or not?

Hope for your help.

0 Kudos

zhaye
Contributor II

sorry, I‘m wrong. ’The I2S is configured as Master (SGTL5000 as slave).

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zha Ye,

Could you please create a new post with this question? Since this question is not related with the original one it would be difficult for other community members to find it.

Best Regards!
Carlos Mendoza

0 Kudos

zhaye
Contributor II

Hi Carlos Mendoza,

I already created a new  post with this question , the url is : https://community.nxp.com/inbox 

hope for your help!

0 Kudos

zhaye
Contributor II

Hi Carlos Mendoza,

Thank you very much!