Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso IDE was unable to load one or more sdk

Jump to solution
mutullaheser
Contributor I

Dear All,

I am new to MCUXpresso IDE and was trying to instal the SDK required for it. I tried dragging and dropping the zipped SDK folder into the 'Installed SDK' view but I get the following error message.

SDK error.png

I also tried the advanced way of giving the path of the folder where the zipped SDK exists but still I am unable to see the installed SDK's in the view.

Kindly let me know where I might be going wrong.

Thanks,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

to follow up, this kind of error occurs when you are trying to import to MCUXpresso IDE a SDK package that was generated without MCUXpresso IDE support. The MCUXpresso IDE is usually enabled by default, however, you can double check and change toolchains supported in your SDK package on the Configuration Settings page:

MCUX_IDE_toolchain_settings.png

We are also working to improve generated SDK packages so that the error message is clear about missing MCUXpresso IDE support in imported package. 

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mutullaheser
Contributor I

The problem got solved somehow. I followed the steps in the following link and the SDK got installed.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333304 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

to follow up, this kind of error occurs when you are trying to import to MCUXpresso IDE a SDK package that was generated without MCUXpresso IDE support. The MCUXpresso IDE is usually enabled by default, however, you can double check and change toolchains supported in your SDK package on the Configuration Settings page:

MCUX_IDE_toolchain_settings.png

We are also working to improve generated SDK packages so that the error message is clear about missing MCUXpresso IDE support in imported package. 

Regards,

Lukas