LPC 4370-Query-SSP-write and read functions-not working-MOSI and MISO always high

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC 4370-Query-SSP-write and read functions-not working-MOSI and MISO always high

aravind_s
Contributor I

I am using Two LPC Link 2 boards. one as a debugger and another as a platform board[target device]. I am actually trying to interface accelerometer[adxl362] with link2 boards. I am using the SSP example code and tweaked it to read the x,y,z values. The chip select is manually configured as GPIO and made high to low. The clock is working good. The MOSI and MISO pins are always high. When I manually tried to ground them they are becoming zero. So I could conclude there is a issue in write and read functions. They are not working properly. What changes do I need to do in the example code especially in the write and read functions. Can anyone help me out???virtualben-ff2.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aravind S,

What the code you are using?

You can use the official lpcopen code for LPC4370, which can be downloaded from this link:

LPCOpen Software for LPC43XX|NXP 

Besides, you must make sure, you are connecting to the correct SPI pin which is defined in your code.

Please use the LPCopen SSP project try again.

If you still have problem, please let me know, I will test it on my side, and give you my test SPI wave.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos