CWS12v5.2 License not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWS12v5.2 License not working

ratheeshtr
Contributor I

I have created the license for CWS12v5.2 and added the same in the installation folder. Still I am getting error message and the processor expert is not creating code for some of the peripherals. The error message shown is "Processor expert license FreescaleCAN for HCS12 family was not found or is not valid ". Screen shot of the error message attached.

1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

FreescaleCAN component is supported by professional license only.

I wonder you are not using professional license.

Professional license is not free. you need contact your local distributor for it or purchase it online in NXP website.

Or if you don;t want to purchase now, you can contact NXP technical support to apply a temporary professional license to test it.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745?sr=search&searchId=1fbae492-5d5c-419d-baaf-dfd8a7575d3c&se... 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos