Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX7D Clock voltage level issue

Jump to solution
felixhsu
Contributor III

Hi All

The CCM_EXT_CLK2 of the i.MX7D clock voltage level how much do it need, it is 3.3V or 1.8V, thanks.

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It need 3.3V. You can refer to the IMX7DCEC.pdf,section 4.11.2.6 Bus operation condition for 3.3 V and 1.8 V signaling
The DC parameters for the NVCC_SD1, NVCC_SD2 and NVCC_SD3 supplies are
identical to those shown in Table 29, "GPIO DC Parameters," on page 44.

pastedImage_3.png

And in the datasheet you can see the follow functions

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
felixhsu
Contributor III

Hi Rita

Voltage level of the CCM_EXT_CLK2 will follow GPIO calculation formula is right?

My mean is the VIH of CCM_EXT_CLK2 minimal is OVDDx0.7 and VIL maximal is OVDDx0.3.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It need 3.3V. You can refer to the IMX7DCEC.pdf,section 4.11.2.6 Bus operation condition for 3.3 V and 1.8 V signaling
The DC parameters for the NVCC_SD1, NVCC_SD2 and NVCC_SD3 supplies are
identical to those shown in Table 29, "GPIO DC Parameters," on page 44.

pastedImage_3.png

And in the datasheet you can see the follow functions

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos