AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem porting MyApp to KBOOT V2.0

Question asked by javier verde on Jun 13, 2017

Hi, im new to Kinetis bootloader and im trying to load an app to my Freedom K64f board using this system.

i've already loaded led_demo into my freedom succesfully.

Following the document "How to adapt KDS applications for KBOOT bootloader" by Jprge Gonzales from freescale i've modified my linked and strarup file. I can build my app and using KinetisFlashTool load it into  the board, but then the app fails, it keeps on rebooting and i dont know why, if i change the linker and startup file to the original one, the app works perfectly.

After trying different options i succesfully loaded and run my app using the freedom flashloader_loader ( but in this case my app starts at address 0x000 , not at 0xa000 as the documents suggest for using bootloader).

So definitely im having some problem with my code, when i move its starting addres from 0x0000 to 0xA000, any ideas why could this happen ? 

i've attached the main files of  my code, and also the linker and startup files that i've modified 

Regards

Javier

P.S. : Sorry but the code its commented in spanish since its my native language 

Original Attachment has been moved to: startup_MK64F12.S.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: Funciones.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: MQX_Tasks.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: MK64FN1M0xxx12_flash.ld.zip

Outcomes