Problem porting MyApp to KBOOT V2.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem porting MyApp to KBOOT V2.0

javierverde
Contributor I

Hi, im new to Kinetis bootloader and im trying to load an app to my Freedom K64f board using this system.

i've already loaded led_demo into my freedom succesfully.

Following the document "How to adapt KDS applications for KBOOT bootloader" by Jprge Gonzales from freescale i've modified my linked and strarup file. I can build my app and using KinetisFlashTool load it into  the board, but then the app fails, it keeps on rebooting and i dont know why, if i change the linker and startup file to the original one, the app works perfectly.

After trying different options i succesfully loaded and run my app using the freedom flashloader_loader ( but in this case my app starts at address 0x000 , not at 0xa000 as the documents suggest for using bootloader).

So definitely im having some problem with my code, when i move its starting addres from 0x0000 to 0xA000, any ideas why could this happen ? 

i've attached the main files of  my code, and also the linker and startup files that i've modified 

Regards

Javier

P.S. : Sorry but the code its commented in spanish since its my native language 

Original Attachment has been moved to: startup_MK64F12.S.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: Funciones.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: MQX_Tasks.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: MK64FN1M0xxx12_flash.ld.zip

0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the late reply, let me see your files and I will give you an update as soon as I have one. 

Best Regards, 
Estephania

0 Kudos