cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 FLEXCAN interrupt rx tx

wkei007
Contributor I

HI,Dear Support Team.

I now want to use S32K144 to an electronic project, but the relevant CAN DEMO example can refer to the small, I hope to be able to use CAN in the interrupt to receive, multiple ID data sent using the interrupt to send data, but the relevant S32DS Installation directory of the example, not much reference value, it is recommended S32K team can improve the relevant DEMO as soon as possible, so that application engineers can be applied as soon as possible in the actual project, shorten the development cycle, thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wkei007‌,

In case you have the Matlab/Simulink you can have a look here: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334170 

Here is one sample:

1.JPG

Since everything is Simulink based with Automatic code generation - the prototyping is faster.

We have many other examples as well but what is interesting in model based design approach is the simplicity to enhance the default models to do what ever you wish for. Here is the whole collection:

Capture.JPG

Hope it helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

wkei007
Contributor I

Oh, that in order to apply this FLEX_CAN interrupt send and receive, I have to learn about the use of Matlab / Simulink, thank you

0 Kudos