Issue with CAN(TX) using KEAZ128 and SDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with CAN(TX) using KEAZ128 and SDK

aveshshah
Contributor I

I am using one of the examples i found on this community. I am using FRDM- KEAZ128 development board and want to send CAN data from the board( TX). Moreover i am using SDK instead of using code warrior.( i believe i took this code from one of the posts that mentions the problem with using NVIC.h file for SDK platform, and then someone uploaded a code compatible with SDK) I can compile the code without any issues, however, when i put it in debug mode, i can see a path error. I tried updating the path from source lookup path preferences, but i am still getting a path issue which throws an error : No source available for init CAN() at 0 x 498.

I am new to this platform and not sure where i am going wrong. The code is attached with this post.

Can someone please help me understanding the issue.

Thank you.

Original Attachment has been moved to: KEAZ128_Community_MSCAN.zip

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Avesh Shah,

FRDM-KEA128 MSCAN need to control the on board SBC chip.

You can refer to this post:

FRDM-KEAZ128Q80 MSCAN Communication 

Floor 2, one of the customer already share the according project which is based on the S32DS IDE.

The S32DS IDE can be download in this link:

S32 Design Studio IDE|NXP 

Please try it at first.

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos