cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32k DMAMUX ON SPI USING LPT0

hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to do the period triggering on DMA CHANNEL 2 using periodic triggering on DMAMUX CH 2 and LPPIT TIMER 2.The source for the trigger is LPSPI1TX EMPTY FLAG.

I BELIEVE I'VE DONE EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK BUT THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!.

I Just hope people don't tell me this is the wrong version of the silicon and this or the other feature is not supported, as I keep hearing that. The project is attached , It needs to be cleaned up but please bear with me on that.

Thanks much

Koorosh Hajiani

Original Attachment has been moved to: a123sys_gen3_2.zip

0 Kudos
1 Reply

hajianik
Senior Contributor I

I changed major iteration count from 4 to 1 , with that change the DMA interrupt on channel 2 triggers only once and I see on the scope one SPI transfer and then no more SPI transfers. Previously I had major iteration count to 4 and DMA INTERRUPT NEVER TRIGGERED. However this has nothing to do with the LPT0 triggering DMA periodically. 

Are we sure LPIT0 is the timer to link to DMA channel 2 for periodic triggering?

According to the reference manual it is but I can't get it to work. My code is attached in my previous post.

Thanks,

KH

0 Kudos