Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior TAP support for QorIQ P1015

Jump to solution
pavankumarg
Contributor II

Hi,

I am working on a project which involves development of an Embedded System using P1015 Processor (Exact P/N: P1015-NXN5FFB, 561 TePBGA). I am looking for Development Tools for the same.

Main interfaces involved in my design are NOR Flash, DDR3, Fast Ethernet, UART, I2C, SPI etc..

Could you please suggest the recommended Hardware and Software tools for the same?

I came across the below JTAG Hardware Tool on the NXP website. Could you please confirm if this is suitable for my board bring up and debugging?

Please let me know if any more accessories needed?

CWH-CTP-BASE-HE - CodeWarrior TAP Kit High Performance Probe Base Unit Supporting Ethernet and USB

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pavankumar G,

Please purchase CodeWarrior TAP(CWH-CTP-BASE-HE) + Probe Tip(CWH-CTP-COP-YE) from CodeWarrior TAP|NXP .

You could download and install CodeWarrior for PA 10.5.1 from CodeWarrior Dev Tools for Power Architecture|NXP .

Please download QCVS(+DDRv) tool from CodeWarriorNetworked Applications : QCVS|NXP .

CodeWarrior can be used to bring up the custom board, debug bareboard project, u-boot and Linux Kernel. QCVS tool can be used for DDR memory controller configuration, BOOTROM Configuration and device tree editor.

DDRv tool is used to validate and optimize DDR controller configuration parameters.

You have 30 days free license to use these tools, then you need to purchase specific license for CodeWarrior and DDRv Tools, QCVS is free.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pavankumar G,

Please purchase CodeWarrior TAP(CWH-CTP-BASE-HE) + Probe Tip(CWH-CTP-COP-YE) from CodeWarrior TAP|NXP .

You could download and install CodeWarrior for PA 10.5.1 from CodeWarrior Dev Tools for Power Architecture|NXP .

Please download QCVS(+DDRv) tool from CodeWarriorNetworked Applications : QCVS|NXP .

CodeWarrior can be used to bring up the custom board, debug bareboard project, u-boot and Linux Kernel. QCVS tool can be used for DDR memory controller configuration, BOOTROM Configuration and device tree editor.

DDRv tool is used to validate and optimize DDR controller configuration parameters.

You have 30 days free license to use these tools, then you need to purchase specific license for CodeWarrior and DDRv Tools, QCVS is free.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos