how to flash S19 file in S12G family controller using direct flashing tool other than Hiwave coz it doesent work
If you use SW 5.1 (does not work under Windows 10) then download a service pack from our web. Here is the procedure:
https://community.nxp.com/videos/5109 There are also service pack for G64(G48) placed here.
If you use CW 5.2 (works under Windows 10) then the procedure is described at:
Note 1; There is no problem if you use as a target device S12G64 for programming of S12G48. They have the same memory map and mask set.
Note 2; If you want to only program the device then evaluation version of the CodeWarrior is enough for this purpose. There are no limitations for this task.
Hi,Sorry for later response. The issue appeared in our box just a few minutes ago.
I have tested it and there is no issue. Could you please check with my procedure?
- Open Hiwave.exe
- Option Target (for example HC12Multilink CyclonePro, 4th option from the left)->Select Derivative
- If the device is secured you can also unsecure. For this purpose you can also download Unsecure12 application from pemicro.com pages.
- Option (Target, for example HC12Multilink CyclonePro)->Connect
- Option (Target, for example HC12Multilink CyclonePro)->Command Files My cmd directory in application
- Option File->Load Application Load Code-loads the code only
- If it still does not work you can use prog12z from www.pemicro.com. PROG12Z. http://tinyurl.com/l6zrps
my Microcontroller S12G48 is not there in target setting, what to do i have codewarrior 5.2 ??
Thanks lama... this link and youtube video solved my problem thank you very much
Retrieving data ...