How to dynamically change the parameter of Ld and Lq in GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM,when the program running?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to dynamically change the parameter of Ld and Lq in GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM,when the program running?

Jump to solution
edenli
Contributor V

Hi Guys,

Recently,i come across a question, that is,the parameter of Lq and Ld  dynamically change ,so,i wanna realize the LD and LQ dynamically change when the program running.But i can not solve the question when use the Block of GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM.

The attachment is my Model.

the picture shows it.

185967_185967.pngpastedImage_1.png

Original Attachment has been moved to: Decoupling.slx.zip

1 Solution
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi edenli‌,

I created the GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM_Custom block with those two parameters from GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM changed to input ports.

Please download the MCLIB for MPC564xL.zip, unzip it over C:\MCToolbox\rappid564xl\MCLIB for MPC564xL or replace this folder with the one from the archive.

I am waiting for your feedback,

Paul

View solution in original post

6 Replies
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi edenli‌,

I'm afraid you can't do what you want with this NXP library block. Similar with some of the Simulink blocks if the block was not designed from the beginning to allow such changes then it simply can't be modified to accept such inputs.

In this case - the only way to tackle the problem is to implement a similar functionality with standard Simulink blocks that allows on-the-fly parameters changes.

By the way, may i ask why do you need such functionality - what is your project about to ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos
edenli
Contributor V

Hi daniel,

if you can change the S-function of Decoupling block,adding the input ports of Ld and Lq?

0 Kudos
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi edenli‌,

I created the GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM_Custom block with those two parameters from GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM changed to input ports.

Please download the MCLIB for MPC564xL.zip, unzip it over C:\MCToolbox\rappid564xl\MCLIB for MPC564xL or replace this folder with the one from the archive.

I am waiting for your feedback,

Paul

edenli
Contributor V

Hi Paul Vlase and daniel,

First,I am sorry so late for reply .

Thank you very much for reply!Now,i test your block about the GMCLIB_DecouplingPMSM_Custom,the result is very good.

Best Regards!

Eden Li.

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eden Li, 

I guess we could do that - i need to talk with the team that provides the AMMCLIB files - because only they have the source files i need to modify.

We'll keep in touch.

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
edenli
Contributor V

Hi Daniel,

Why i wanna to dynamically change the Ld and Lq? The reason is that i find the Lq and Ld changing as the Id and iq changing,and it affect the decoupling.

Daniel,if so,how to solve it abut the question ?

0 Kudos