Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpcopen libs for LPC1113

Jump to solution
danielkowalski
Contributor I

Hello,

Where can I find LPCOpen library package for LPC1113 MCU? (302 version)

I downloaded LPCOpen for LPC11xx, (V1.02, v1.03) it worked for LPC11Axx, but register definitions for LPC1113 are somewhat messed up.

LPC_IOCON structure is missing few registers, for example SCK_LOC and similar mentioned in UM10398.

(I suppose there was a change in iocon register addressing between LPC111X and LPC11Axx, LPC11Axx have therm numbered in order, so You can write LPC_IOCON->PIO0[4] = something; and access configuration register for PIO0_4, but LPC1113 iocon registers order seems to be in total chaos - see page 74 of UM10398).

IOCON registers for LPC1113 are defined correctly in legacy CMSIS_CORE_LPC11XX (which was not updated since few years now).

Where can I find correct LPCOpen for LPC1113?

Daniel

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel Kowalski,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
2017-05-31_9-53-04.jpg

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel Kowalski,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
2017-05-31_9-53-04.jpg

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos