Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDToolbox License Failure

Jump to solution
liaohoward
Contributor II

Dear Engineer,

A license failure problem describe as below:

The MBDToolbox have installed in my computer c:\MBDToolbox.

I have got the license 'license.lic' and saved it into the path c:\MBDToolbox\mbdtbx_MPC574xP\lic\

And then I finished the two steps, (1)Target Compilers setting, S32DS_PA_TOOL = C:\Freescale\S32_Power_v1.1 (2)Path for Model Based Design Toolbox illustrated as document Model_Based_Design_Toolbox_Installation_Quick_Start.pdf.

Run a example 'adc_ctu_dma_model.mdl', but it appears a license error -9 as the attached figure.

pastedImage_1.png

How can I resolve it? Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

liaohoward‌,

According with the license manager error codes this error means:

Invalid host.
The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license file.

Please have a look at this video: Motor Control Class: Lecture 1 - Introduction 

starting with 3.25 to see how you can generate a license and how to find the correct Host ID.

You may also want to have a look at this discussion: https://community.nxp.com/thread/451769#comment-907656  in case you still have issues with your Host ID.

Hope this will resolve your issue!

Best regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

liaohoward‌,

According with the license manager error codes this error means:

Invalid host.
The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license file.

Please have a look at this video: Motor Control Class: Lecture 1 - Introduction 

starting with 3.25 to see how you can generate a license and how to find the correct Host ID.

You may also want to have a look at this discussion: https://community.nxp.com/thread/451769#comment-907656  in case you still have issues with your Host ID.

Hope this will resolve your issue!

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos
liaohoward
Contributor II

Hi,

Follow the instruction of video 'Lecture 1 - Introduction.' That teach me how to got the HostID. These problem has solved. Thanks for your support!

153456.png

3.png

0 Kudos