I'm using a Multilink FX to connect to an MC56F8345.
I've verified the debugger is ok by connecting to a 56F84789, and also managed to connect to the 8345 previously.
Now when I try to connect to the target (56F8345) for a debug session, I get the following error:
I have tried the following:
* Multiple speeds (slowest, fastest, and others. Default is (24). )
* Creating a base example project for the 8345 using USB Tap and also separate project for Multilink FX
* Updating Multilink software
* Deleting the .metadata folder in the workspace and re-importing the CW10.6 project.
* Deleting the debug configuration and specifying a new one
None of the above has worked. I could connect into the target hardware last night, but have now lost that ability
Any suggestions welcome...