How can I get spice data for NXP RF LOMOS, such as MRFE6VP61K25H ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get spice data for NXP RF LOMOS, such as MRFE6VP61K25H ?

otake
Contributor I

How can I get spice data for NXP RF LOMOS, such as MRFE6VP61K25H ? Where can I get it on the NXP Web page ? I want to get the spice data, library, for it, especially for Pspice.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, NXP provides only ADS and AWR models for MRFE6VP61K25H and most other high power RF transistors. SPICE models are not available.

The MET model for RF High Power transistors and RF ICs is a nonlinear model that examines both electrical and thermal phenomena and can account for dynamic self–heating effects of device performance.

It is specifically tailored to model high power RF transistors and RF ICs used in wireless base station applications. Implemented in the ADS and AWR, the MET model is capable of performing small–signal, large–signal, harmonic–balance, noise and transient simulations.

Because of its ability to simulate self–heating effects, the MET model is more accurate than existing models, enabling circuit designers to predict prototype performance more accurately and reduce design cycle time.

In other words, the model we have on the external website should suffice our customers needs.

Have a great day,
Pavel
NXP TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos