S32DS to 5744P errior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS to 5744P errior

haiyangliu
Contributor I

When I download demo code to 5744P by S32ds ,have an errior,after I power on,the software  doesn't run.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please provide us with more details about the issue you are facing?

Can you attach screenshot of the download error?

Which demo code are you trying to download? Does it run correctly in the debugger but crashes after POR?

There is a known issue related to RCHW setup if the compiler optimization is set to level 3 (Release Build Configuration). This causes the objects are allocated in reversed order - reset vector is swapped with rchw word and the device does not boot-up after POR. This should be fixed in the next release. I attached fixed file (flashrchw.c).

If this is your case please replace this file in your project and rebuild.

Regards,

Stan

0 Kudos

haiyangliu
Contributor I

I created a project and it works while debuging.But it seems my code did not load in the flash, and if I power on MPC5744 again,the code can't work.While debuging,an error occured as follows.Does it cause the problem? I tried other demos as well, such as PIT demo, the error still occured.VEV~8J][JUAM92{ANSHF2HA.png

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

"No Source available for 0x1000000" may not indicate it's flash programming error.

Can you post the content your GDB server console (I can see snippet of it at bottom right corner of your screenshot).

Are you able to reach main() when the debugger session is established?

Regards,

Stan

0 Kudos