How to add Processor Expert into my project?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Processor Expert into my project?

Jump to solution
aaronlee
Contributor V

I have download GenericBitIO_1.060.PEupd and import to CodeWarrior v10.7

Import_Component_GenericBitIO_Installed.png

I close/re-open my project, that has not any change. 

CommunityEdition.png

How to use GenericBitIO in my project?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aaron,

Do you want to add Processor Expert into bare board project (without Processor Expert) ?

If yes, please refer to: Adding Processor Expert to C Project (without SDK in PEx Driver Suite)  

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aaron,

Do you want to add Processor Expert into bare board project (without Processor Expert) ?

If yes, please refer to: Adding Processor Expert to C Project (without SDK in PEx Driver Suite)  

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!