cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIL simulation on MPC5744P does not work

Jump to solution
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

There 's a problem when running PIL with mpc5744p.Can you help me solve it?

22.png

33.png

11.PNG

Thanks a lot.

Hj

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj‌,

We have identify the problem. This is related with toolchain used in S32DS for PA v1.1

Please refer to this hotfix in order to resolve the issue: HotFix: MBD Toolbox rev2.0.0 for MPC5744P (Panther) 

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
sivabalaji_rama
Contributor I

We also facing same problem (Could not find information file: D:\LocalData\CPU_measure\Matlab_PIL\slprj\mbd_pnt\Model_16\tmwinternal\binfo_mdlref.mat.  One reason this can happen is that the top model has the 'Rebuild options' parameter set to 'Never' on the 'Model Referencing' pane of the Configuration Parameters dialog.)

I have followed the above suggestions still the issue is not resolved. Could you please help me in solving dumitru-daniel.popa and paulvlase 

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj‌,

I've branched the earlier discussion in a separate questions since it is not related with the previous one.

Thanks for reporting this - it seems to be an issue with the toolbox. We will analyze your report and report back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj‌,

We have identify the problem. This is related with toolchain used in S32DS for PA v1.1

Please refer to this hotfix in order to resolve the issue: HotFix: MBD Toolbox rev2.0.0 for MPC5744P (Panther) 

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

There's still something wrong with the PIL simulation .Can you help me solve it ?

170608.PNG

Thanks!

Hj

0 Kudos
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj,

Can you attach the model or the generated source folder? Or send me an email to paul.vlase@nxp.com?

Thank you,

Paul

0 Kudos
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi Paul,

Check the attachment ,please.

Thank you!

Hj

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj‌,

As paulvlase‌ mentioned i would start by uninstalling the older v1.0.0 toolbox. It looks like for some unknown issue the new toolbox v2.0.0 is trying to use the the AMMCLIB files from the the older toolbox and that creates issues.

Have you tried that ?

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi dumitru-daniel.popapaulvlase‌,

I have uninstalled the older v1.0.0 version of MPC574xP toolbox ,but the MCToolbox for MPC5643L 1.3 and MBDToolbox for MPC574xP 2.0 still remain.Do I need to uninstall one of them?

Thank you!

Hj

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj

Uninstalling the v1.0.0 should be enough. Nevertheless, in order to be absolutely sure this is what i would do:

Step1: remove all the other toolboxes from Matlab path: see this post how to do it https://community.nxp.com/thread/449904#comment-908457 

Step2: Restart Matlab and go to {Install path}\MBDToolbox\mbdtbx_MPC574xP\

Step3: run the mbd_pnt_path.m to set again the correct paths for v2.0.0 into Matlab

After these steps you should have the SIL/PIL running correctly for v2.0.0 toolbox 

Hope this will resolve your issues

Best regards,
Daniel

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the attached error message I see that you have both versions of MPC574xP toolbox installed, the MCToolbox for MPC574xP 1.x.x and MBDToolbox for MPC574xP 2.x.x. Please remove the old one (MCToolbox for MPC574xP 1.x.x) from the Matlab path using pathtool .

0 Kudos