I am starting with the LPCXpresso54102 Evaluation Board OM13077.
- The board is recognized as shown in the image below
- I am using LPCXpresso IDE 8.2.2 with the example package 3.03.
- JP1 is open
- JP5 is shunted to use Relink protocol
- USB is connected to J6 (I tried in both USB3.0 and USB2.0 ports)
- The emulator is found.
- Project configuration is set to Debug
- All debug sessions are terminated and killed by looking for any redlinkserv or crt_emu_cm_redlink processes active
- periph_blinky and periph_timer project works
Now, I'm trying to run the multicore blinky projects as described in this tutorial.
1. I build both lpc_board_lpcxpresso_54102 and lpc_chip_5410x projects.
2. I build multicore_m4master_blinky project
3. I debug multicore_m4master_blinky project. Debugging shows no erros. Execution stops at line 156 ("int loop = 1; /* Fixes unreachable statement warning */") Note: No SWD configuration window appears, I don't select Cortex M4 as the device.
4. I resume to the breakpoint set at line 207 ("Chip_CPU_CM0Boot(jumpAddr, stackAddr);")
5. I try to build multicore_m0slave_blinky
6. SWD Configuration window appears where no devices are detected.
Sometimes I also get the "No source available for "0x30002da" error.
HasSWD = TRUE
Probe Type = CMSIS-DAP
Probe Reference Count = 0
Thank you in advance,
PS. I've already seen this question SWD configuration both devices not shown