insert rtos on kinetis

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insert rtos on kinetis

christianlara
Contributor III

Hello, I need help, I am working with the MFC52211 processor sending a huge amount of constant data by uart@19200 serial to the computer,  but apparently java and C # can not read the data so quickly from a virtual com serial port, now I have to put An operating system to the processor to connecting  to the computer using USB comunication. The question is, can i insert a rtos using  processor expert on some kinetis processor to be able to use the usb communication to PC?.

I am currently using:   - CodeWarrior for MCU   Version: 10.6.4   Build Id: 150416.  

thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm using FreeRTOS for this, and there is a FreeRTOS component availble with the McuOnEclipse set of components: The latest release is this one: McuOnEclipse Components: 06-May-2017 Release | MCU on Eclipse 

You can use it with or without the SDK: Tutorial: FreeRTOS with the Kinetis SDK and Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse 

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

christianlara
Contributor III

Hi erich, thank for the answer, mi problem is that i need transfer data using usb, i working with the 52211, so i thought to switch to kinetis cos it have examples and  components like usb_ldd and mqx_lite, but now i find out  that there are some examples for 51 processor to use usb interfaz, now  i ask you, where can i download examples  using usb_audio,  or usb_medical_data_transfer  for the 52211 and components for processor expert, thank you so much

0 Kudos