How can I configure pulse counter by timer?
Test Board : LPC-Link2. (MCU : LPC4370)
Develop Env : LPCXpresso
Example Code : LPC Open
Target : 8MHz Pulse counter by timer )
I am trying make pulse counter by timer.
I have executed periph_blinky for testing timer1 that is working timer interrupt.
This example code working for 10Hz tick rate.
But It is not enough for My project.
I modified code for tick rate 8MHz(8000000) from 10 Hz(10) but I couldn't get 8MHz tick rate.
My project is working ADCHS that is 8MHz pulse counter by Hardware trigger of GPIO or SCT.
I am checking ADC external triggers in UM10503-User-Manual (1357 Page )
If i configure 8MHz pulse counter of timer and selecting GIMA It will be worked.
for GIMA register ( 454 pate )
1. How can i configure 8MHz pulse counter by timer?
- Please let me know step by step if you can , I am beginner for LPC4370 ^^
2. How can i check pulse counter after setup 8MHz pulse counter ?
- Using toggled GPIO ?
3. if you have better idea for my project Please Let me know.
- I have to get analog result from scanner device which is external device and make analog signal by 8MHz clock
- the following timing chart is for scanner device.
- Meaning is " I have to generate 8MHz clock and send to device.
- and that clock will be used hardware trigger for SYNC.