KW40Z_Connectivity_Software_1.0.1 (KSDK_1.3.0); IAR 7.50
2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy version 4.1 compliant
From what I understand the FCC CE compliance test for a product requires 3 samples:
1. normal config, end user configuration
2. radiated config - some test software that enables the product to emit at max power
- max chip power or software set power in end user product ?
MKW30Z Programmable Transmitter Output Power: -18 dBm to +5 dBm
- the chip should send pseudo-random data continuously on each channel at max power
- the chip transmits only in one modulation GFSK ?
- the chip should transmit each data package (DH-1, DH-3, DH-5) Is this request applicable for MKW30Z ?
There are different data packages that can be tested ?
- does the chip uses different data packages, there is a test mode to enable them ?
- transmit on each channel - what channels does the MKW30Z chip uses - can we enable / disable them in test mode ?
3. conducted configuration - coax connector on antenna port (SMA or MMCX, ...)
- I assume the same connector as in development board (MKW40Z FRDM)
- some info about antenna gain
MKW30Z chip Bluetooth module can be put in some "Test Mode" for radiated config for FCC, CE tests in the SDK ?