AnsweredAssumed Answered

KL27 can wakeup by Port C pin 3 to 7, but not 1 and 2

Question asked by Gilbert Liu on May 11, 2017
Latest reply on May 15, 2017 by Kerry Zhou

Hi,

I am using KL27 and implement my code on IAR workbench with freertos, then a stranger thing happened that is my device can be wakeup interrupt by the port C from pin 3 to pin 7, but pin 1 and pin 2 are not responding. All these 7 pins are configured as GPIO and connected to either push switches and slide switches. I measured the current and my device is successfully entered into normal stop mode, even I tried to configure some pin that cannot wakeup the device, that still works fine. But pin 1 and pin 2 are not under my configuration. In addition, I also tried with my development board, the function works fine. Not sure if I miss or make something wrong. Please see my code below and kindly advise.

Thank you.

Gilbert

void APP_STOPmode()                  // Stop mode entry
{
    f_LOW_POWER = true;
    vTaskSuspendAll();
    APP_SetWakeupConfig();
    SMC_SetPowerModeStop(SMC, kSMC_PartialStop);
}

void APP_SetWakeupConfig()        // Wakeup pin configuration
{
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC1_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC2_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC3_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC4_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC5_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC6_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC7_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
}

void APP_PostSleepConfig()           // Pin usage configuration after wakeup
{
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC1_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC2_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptOrDMADisabled);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC3_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptFallingEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC4_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptFallingEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC5_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptFallingEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC6_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptFallingEdge);
    PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_PTC_PORT, BOARD_PTC7_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptEitherEdge);
}

if (f_LOW_POWER)                        // Wakeup point
{
    SMC_SetPowerModeRun(SMC);
    APP_PostSleepConfig();
    xTaskResumeAll();
    f_LOW_POWER = false;
}

Outcomes