Fast write/read with USB NFC reader

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast write/read with USB NFC reader

eliasnäslund
Contributor I

I have a NT3H2111 connected to a uC. This works great and I can communicate with my android phone (with fast read/write and SRAM pass-through) without any problem.

I have a NFC reader, ACS ACR122, connected to my computer and everything beside fast read/write is working. I'm using pyscard for communicate with the ACR122. Does anyone know how to make fast read/write working? Do I need another NFC reader for my computer? Any pointer in the right direction is welcome.

For android I implemented fast read/write myself but haven't got it working on my computer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Though the implementation on Android and PC are different, but I think the data transaction are the same, all you have to know is how to control the reader via PC, but as the NFC reader , ACS ACR122 is not a NXP product, so I think  you have to contact the vendor for further help with it. From the its web site, looks like you can use some script to control that reader, you may refer to Smart Cards & Smart Card Reader Software and Utility Tools  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

eliasnäslund
Contributor I

Thank you for your response.

Yes I know this might not be the right forum but I though that someone here might have got it to work or have another reader to recommend for this purpose. What I can see NXP does not have a card reader like this?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

We are just IC supplier, so we just have NFC reader solution for reference. Based on those solutions, you can make a reader by yourself, but if you need a ready product, you have to contact the reader vendor.

Thanks for your understanding:-)

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos