cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Com Port driver for the TWR-K53N512:

raymundo
Contributor I

Hi there:

I'm working with the TWR_K53N512 and the MED-GLU application. Firsts steps were ok, but when proceeding to the virtual com port driver installation for the TWR-SERV board, a Win 8 window appears and says the driver was found, but an error has occurred because de INF archive has no information about digital firm. I'm installing the driver from C:\Freescale\Medical GUI\Drivers\x64 and all TWR_SERV jumper positions has been checked (J10=1–2, J16=3–4, J2=1–2). I hope someone colud help me to fix this problem, please...Atached the window message...Thanks in advance for the attention and regards...

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please check below picture about install the JM USB CDC driver:

pastedImage_1.png

I also attached the driver for your reference.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

raymundo
Contributor I

Hi Hui_Ma:

Thank you very much for your answer...I already follow the instructions in the images you sent...without a possitive result. After your kind response, I checked the JAVA SE version and in was correct (x64). I looked then for information about controllers digital firms and I found a method to bypass WIN 8 check for the controller digital firm (Como Desactivar Firma Digital En W8.1 - Lenovo Community)...I follow the steps and it works!...Attached some images...I think the information related to the TWR-53N512 must be updated...Well, the community is always kind to share the "tricks"...I hope this procedure may help other users and, again, thanks for your help...Regards!

0 Kudos