cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6ULL design files missed

bardia
Contributor I

Hi,

The CPU module files inside the zip file of iMX6ULL EVK (dated: 2017-03-22) belongs to iMX6UL (SPF-28616).

It would be appreciated if you share the latest EVK design files of iMX6ULL including schematic symbols.

Thanks,

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If you refer to schematic of the SPF-28616, it belongs to the Base Board, which is shared between the i.MX6UL and the i.MX6ULL. The CPU board is of the schematic SPF-28617.

Hope this will be useful for you. Best regards! /Carlos

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bardia
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

If you download EVK zip file from here:

MCIMX6ULL-EVK|i.MX6ULL Evaluation Kit|NXP 

You will see that the schematic is named as MCIMX6UL and its CPU is MCIMX6G not MCIMX6Y. 

The PDF file SPF-28617_C5 is exactly the same as in the MCIMX6UL zip content.

Could you please double check and share the right PDF file ?

Thanks,

Bardia

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

AE team confirmed that i.MX6ULL is exactly pin to pin compatible with i.MX6UL. That's why the same files are used for both of them.

Best regards!
/Carlos
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

bardia
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

Thanks, you are right. They are similar.

I searched more in other communities and a guy told me that I should look for SPF-29364 !

Could you please ask AE team if it is correct and how it can be accessed ?

Regards,

Bardia

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I have searched on the Community and I didn’t find any other references to SPF-29364. Could you please provide more details?

Best regards!

/Carlos

0 Kudos